Résolu

Post Publié par wodo  on July 23rd 2012, 11:21 am

Hello.

My problem(s) are:

Some names are "not" shown
f.e.: the Mothership is called "$8100"
(Not every name is messed up)

I have this problem with both, 1.3.7 and 1.4 .

Yes, I deleted the english-folder, in the locale-folder, first.
Yes, my shortcut is Ok.

("F:\Program Files (x86)\Sierra\Homeworld2\Bin\Release\Homeworld2.exe" -mod SSC_mod_main.big;mod SSC_mod_shader2.big;locale English -w "1680" -h "1050"
"F:\Program Files (x86)\Sierra\Homeworld2\Bin\Release")

No, the problem is not the resolution.

Some of the graphics seem to be missing for me, like the hyperspace-animation or some ships(1.3.7 & 1.4)

Yes, i tried the solutions for this problem(s), but nothing worked.
(No problems with the localdat.lua; no problems with the shortcut; reloading the mod; reinstalling the game etc)

I'm running Win7 Home Premium 64bit
(Yes, I tried running in kompatibility mode and starting as admin (NT 4.0 - Win Vista SP2) )

My main game is !German!(1.1).

wodo
Stay cool, i'm a new member ;)

Résolu

Post Publié par the team  on July 23rd 2012, 11:26 am

Yes in 1.4 because the english translation haven't been done when you have downloaded the alpha 1.4
Today it's done. In the 1.3.7, it has been solved.

Whatever, all of this issues are solved in the beta. The hyperspace animation is now working but it's going to be changed with a new hyperspace in HD.

the team
NEWS
NEWS

http://www.phoenix-interactive.net

Résolu

Post Publié par wodo  on July 23rd 2012, 11:31 am

I have downloaded the Alpha today - about 1h ago - still the same problem(s)

wodo

Résolu

Post Publié par the team  on July 23rd 2012, 11:41 am

Here you have all problems encountered in the alpha and as you can see, no people have name's problem :

"Looks very nice. I dont know if you want feedback or not, but Im just gonna list off the bugs ive encountered so far:
-The Ancients race name is ancien, same with some of their ships.
-Everything for them in their build menus are actually for the hiigarin. All the models are right, except for the resource collector, just the menus are wrong.
-When you first start the game the carrier just shows up after atlantis comes out of hyperspace.
-Ships you build from atlantis pop up underneath atlantis, like im guessing they should, but also drop out of hyperspace a second later (without the hyperspace window) and disappear.
-When ships drop out of hyperspace there is a longer delay before theyre active unlike the other stargate races, its just like the base game races.

I know its an alpha, im just trying to help. I only played it for a few minutes to try things out, ill post more if i find anything else."

Whatever, do not put in the target locale English because in the alpha 1.4, no translation are avalaible that's why you have name issues. So, if you remove the locale english, i suppose, or maybe, you will solved your name problem.

the team
NEWS
NEWS

http://www.phoenix-interactive.net

Résolu

Post Publié par wodo  on July 23rd 2012, 11:51 am

I tried now without the locale English - nothing changed-> same problem(s)

And still: same problem(s) with 1.3.7

So.. what now?

wodo

Résolu

Post Publié par Sponsored content 

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum