Congrats! You've been selected to play at Mass Effect Reborn ?
Make sure your name is in the list nor we won't add you and we will remove your messages from this topic.

© 2015 Phoenix Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Phoenix, the Phoenix logo, and the name Phoenix are the property of Phoenix Interactive. Other product names, organizations and/or companies mentionned in this document belong to their respective owners.

Commentaires

Post focuspuller   on March 26th 2014, 5:30 am 

Really excited for this!

Post AaronLander   on March 26th 2014, 8:04 am 

So will the download be available soon, or should i wait until morning. wasnt sure if you guys were gonna do a midnight release or something

Post Erayser   on March 26th 2014, 8:13 am 

We are too busy to release it now. We plan to release it in the evening GMT:0

Post AaronLander   on March 26th 2014, 8:19 am 

sweet, can't wait Smile

Post UnrealGames   on March 26th 2014, 1:26 pm 

Thank you that I have been added to the list, looking forward to the test

Post kas110   on March 26th 2014, 3:58 pm 

Cannot wait any longer  Very Happy an estimate on a time would be nice  Very Happy

Post the team   on March 26th 2014, 4:43 pm 

UnrealGames & focuspuller are not in the Editor's Choice list. We won't add you if you fail to provide a solid identity.

Post Forgottenliquid   on March 26th 2014, 6:19 pm 

um so has it been released yet as it is the 26th in that case were do we go to download it as i can't seem to find anything well at least that isn't restricted. not to mention its 5:30 GMT.

Post DariusMartin   on March 26th 2014, 6:35 pm 

Erayser wrote:We are too busy to release it now. We plan to release it in the evening GMT:0
Just wait guys it will come Smile

Post alekxfix   on March 26th 2014, 6:36 pm 

In my opinion of time it will be 27 Than number 04:00 o'clock in the morning.

Post -Rakieta-PL   on March 26th 2014, 6:44 pm 

4 a.m- I must sleep and 2 hours later go to high school Razz I guess, evening- 20:00 (GMT: +1) or some later. Ah. World. 24 time zones Razz Canada, UK, France, Germany, Poland, maybe far, throught east...

Post jezko4   on March 26th 2014, 6:45 pm 

We have to wait http://goo.gl/yIqiAB long time if it will be release in the evening by Canada time.

Post Forgottenliquid   on March 26th 2014, 6:48 pm 

well today was my only time off for about 3 weeks and i even asked for it off and well now its coming out on the 27th so yay.

Post Kryptonater   on March 26th 2014, 6:49 pm 

Soooooooooooooooooooooo Close, I bloody well home Homeworld2 won't cock this up for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post alekxfix   on March 26th 2014, 6:58 pm 

-Rakieta-PL wrote:4 a.m- I must sleep and 2 hours later go to high school :PI guess, evening- 20:00 (GMT: +1) or some later. Ah. World. 24 time zones :PCanada, UK, France, Germany, Poland, maybe far, throught east...

Yes I live in Russia I have to go to bed and wait till the morning and then to go to work and have already is obtained only in the evening....

Post -Rakieta-PL   on March 26th 2014, 7:01 pm 

so...some people from all world still wait. Very Happy

Post jezko4   on March 26th 2014, 7:05 pm 

Why they can´t release it now or in a next hour when testers have time and waiting just for this.

Post the team   on March 26th 2014, 7:17 pm 

Sorry guys, but both publishing software are not that simple, so we can't upload something in two minutes and say: "It's done!". I'm sure you understand it. Anyway, the mod will be released within the next two-three hours.

Last edited by the team on March 26th 2014, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post jezko4   on March 26th 2014, 7:18 pm 

Ok thanks for information. I understand it.

Post the team   on March 26th 2014, 7:20 pm 

The most difficult part is the language itself. We had to work on FR/EN language selection. It's not that easy to force the launcher to keep your settings.

Post AaronLander   on March 26th 2014, 7:25 pm 

take your time guys, if it's going to be as awesome as i think it'll be worth the wait

Post -Rakieta-PL   on March 26th 2014, 8:04 pm 

Don't worry, I know how hard is upload something big and publish it. We only wait and hope, that publishing will be succesfulle done before for example 9 p.m GMT: 0 Smile

Post the team   on March 26th 2014, 8:06 pm 

Finally I decided to remove the french language because we had some problems with it (we weren't able to merge the two languages in one single .big) so we decided to remove it, for the private release.

Post Christopher1989   on March 26th 2014, 8:10 pm 

does this mean you are uploading it right now?

Post jezko4   on March 26th 2014, 8:11 pm 

How big is that mod in GB?

Post Sponsored content    

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next